Saturday, March 12, 2011

guide to making money blogging

guide to making money blogging
I made guide to making money with blog on because lot of people ask me how I making money blogging ?” There is an awful lot of misinformation out there about blogging and the problem is that the failures outweigh the successes by about a million to one, so for every successful blogger out there, there are 999,999 people telling you that you cannot make money blogging. Real truth is that t they cannot make money blogging.
The other problem is that a good proportion of the people who make money blogging do it by selling crappy advice to the other 999,999 failures. I am not going to do that. I am not selling a damn thing, although if you take my advice and sign up for the tools I use, I will make a couple of dollars in commissions. All I need is 999,999 people to take my advice and I will be set for life, in which case – anyone want to buy guide to making money blogs?
Just kidding, I would never part with them . But let’s go back to the question most people really want to ask “is there any guide to make money blogging ? and make money with blogging is possible,if so – how to do it?”
The answer is yes. As professional blogger. I do it with a combination of freelance writing, several niche blogs, article writing and, for the last 18 months, writing a business blog for a luxury property portal. This last one – if you are considering blogging for business – requires you to have already developed a reputation in a particular industry, and being able to demonstrate the necessary skills to make it work. Which includes generating traffic, building relationships and incoming links and actually being a successful blogger.
There is more than one way to skin a cat, and for the purposes of this article I am going to show you the steps needed to create your own money making blogs. I say blogs rather than blog because the chances are that you – like me – are going to fail in some instances and be successful in others. This will probably mean more than one domain and/or niche. The trick is to then capitalize on the successful ones. For ease of use, all the links in this article will open in a new window. This is how to go about it:

1. step to making money blogging
Choose a niche and domain or blog name
Research money making niche or subject.
2.nd step to making money blogging
Buya domain name(for your website) and hosting it OR Setting up your blog and installing it (blog is free, for domain you need 10$ per year+few dolars monnthy for hosting)
3.step to making money blogging
How to Create content, wrote something on your blog
4.step to making money blogging
promote,promote promote Only visitors can help you to making money blogging

No comments:

Post a Comment