Monday, April 9, 2012

How Much Money Can You Make With 100 Blog Posts in 30 Days?


Who doesn’t love experiments? They are the engine for progress, so if you want to go big, you should get out of your daily routine and do something different. See what happens, measure the outcome, then use this feedback to improve your work. I can give you a funny example: last week, I wanted to see how well I could sell some Michael Jackson Halloween costumes, so I put up some blog posts and waited. Within a couple of hours, my blogs were already ranking well, I was getting a lot of traffic (I still am), the click rate was impressive, yet I made no money. Do you want to know why? All Michael Jackson costumes are out of stock already! It took me two days to figure out what was wrong with my posts.

Nonetheless, I’m happy that my cookie is already in so many computers, that I feel like I’m going to see a lot of sales for Halloween costumes this year.

You Can Make Money By Publishing On HubPages

If you didn’t have the chance to see Court’s last make money online experiment, you should check it out: it proves that there’s money to be made in publishing on HubPages.

After that experiment, there were people who asked what if those 100 articles were published on Court’s own blog instead of HubPages? Would Court be making more money if he didn’t have to split the earnings with anybody else? On HubPages you get only 60% of the earnings. However, it’s true that it’s much faster to rank a hub for its keyword, because the domain has a lot of authority, which your personal blog probably doesn’t.

Write 100 Blog Posts This Month And Make Money

This is the “make money with your website” challenge Court has just launched: over the next 30 days, publish 100 posts on one of your own blogs and see how much money you’ll make.

I’m joining Court’s experiment. I’ll be using a blog which is almost one year old, monetized only with AdSense. I’ll be picking up keywords for the new 100 posts by using the Keyword Crash Course method. If you haven’t heard about it, just follow the link and you’ll be able to discover this keyword research strategy for only $1.

Like Court, I’ll be publishing weekly progress reports. Wish me luck and let’s have some fun with making money online.




View the Original article

No comments:

Post a Comment